1/2 cup - plain cornflakes
1.5 cups - whole milk
1 tbsp - sugar
2 - cardamom pods
Cashews nuts, a few
1 tsp - ghee (to fry)
2 pinches - cocoa powder
1. Roast the cornflakes in ghee and set it aside.
2. Leave it to cool for 5 mins then grind it to a coarse powder.
3. Roast cashews and keep aside.
4. Add sugar to milk and bring to boil.
5. Add cornflakes powder, crushed cardamoms, cocoa powder and stir well till it becomes thick - of pudding consistency.
6. Add the cashews and mix well.
7. Refrigerate for 15 mins and serve chilled!
Recipes and images courtesy: www.sharmispassions.com