10 - Marie biscuits
3 tbsp - powdered sugar
1 tbsp - cocoa powder
3 tbsp - unsalted butter
1/4 cup - warm milk
2 pinches - instant coffee powder
1. Mix the butter, sugar and cocoa powder, and make it into a fine creamy texture.
2. Add the coffee powder to the milk.
3. Dip each biscuit in this mixture; apply a very thin layer of cream on each biscuit and sandwich them [this is optional].
4. Arrange in a stack neatly one on top of the other.
5. Now apply a thick layer on all sides of the stack evenly.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours, remove and cut into slices.