1 cup - instant oats
1/2 cup - mixed nuts (almonds, peanuts and cashew nuts)
13 - dates
2 tsp - milk
Ghee, reqd to shape them
Cardamom, a pinch (optional)
1. Dry roast oats for 2-3 mins; powder the oats.
2. Now grind the nuts to a coarse powder.
3. Grind the dates with milk to a smooth paste seperately (2 tsp of milk is required to bring it to a paste consistency)
4. NOTE : Don`t use milk if you are planning to store them.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and roll them into balls or any desired shape.