This fresh non-alcoholic drink is beautiful and cooling and will have your guests coming back for more and more!
Pineapple juice - 500 ml
Ginger beer - 750 ml
Orange juice from 1 orange
Clear honey - 3 tsp
Orange - 1
Lime - 1
Pineapple - 100 grams
Mint leaves - 2 sprigs
Crushed Ice (optional)
1. Finely slice the oranges and lime.
2. Wash and drain the mint leaves.
3. Cut pineapple into small bits.
4. Dilute honey in 2-3 tbsp lukewarm water.
5. Add ginger beer and serve on the rocks.
6. Add diluted honey, orange juice, pineapple juice and mix well.
7. Add all fruit slices, mint leaves and mix well.
8. Leave for 10 minutes for the flavours to develop.
9. Add ginger beer and 'serve on the rocks'.
1. Pineapple Juice - I used Tropicana juice from â€˜not from concentrateâ€™
2. Ginger Beer - this is non-alcoholic and made of ginger extract and carbonated water, if you are not able to source this product locally then best alternative is to use, 2-3tbsp ginger juice mixed in soda water.
3. To aid honey to dissolve smoothly - mix honey in lukewarm water.
4. On the rocks - is a common bartending term used by Whiskey drinkers, referring to a straight shot of liquor poured in a short glass filled with ice.