1 medium onion, diced
6-oz fresh baby spinach
2 large eggs
1/2 cup egg beaters (liquid substitute)
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
pinch cayenne pepper
1 1/3 cups non fat milk
1/2 cup feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Lightly grease a 10-inch quiche/tart pan (or a pie plate)
3. In a medium frying pan, cook diced onion with a bit of vegetable oil (or cooking spray) over medium-high heat until translucent and tender.
4. Add in fresh spinach and cook until just wilted. Set aside to cool for a few minutes
5. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in milk, and then stir in spinach-onion mixture.
6. Pour quiche base into prepared pan. Top with feta cheese.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, or until center is set and the outside edge is golden brown.
8. Let set for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.