Channa cooked - 1 cup (reserve the cooked liquid for curry)
Palak - 1/2 cup Cleaned and chopped finely
Mushroom - 1/2 cup chopped to 4 pieces
Onion - 1/2 chopped finely
Cummin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Roasted cummin powder - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 3 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - as required
Green chilli - 1 finely chopped
Oil and salt
Tomato - 2
Garlic - 1 pod
Ginger - 1/2 inch
1. Heat oil in the pan, add the cummin seeds once spluttered, add the onion.
2. Saute till slight brown color. Now add the ground mixture once it is cooked well and oil seperates.
3. Add the mushroom, water from the mushroom oozes and again absorbs.
4. At that time add all the spice powder and mix well. Let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Now add the cooked channa and palak. Saute and add the reserved liquid.
6. Close with the lid by 3/4th once palak is cooked, add salt and adjust the gravy for required consistency.
7. Serve hot with your choice of bread or rice.