This soup is high in fibre and antioxidants which serve the dual purpose of losing weight and protecting heart health.
Corn kernels - 2 cup
Ginger - 1/2 inch piece
Green chilli - 2 slitted
Water - 1 cup
Butter and milk little
Coriander for garnishing
Salt and pepper for taste
1. Pressure cook all ingredients corn, ginger, chilli and shallots add cup of water to 3 whistle.
OR You can also cook them in a big pot.
2. Discard that ginger and chillies. Reserve some corn in a bowl seperately.
3. Grind other corn in a blender to smooth and strain it.
4. Then heat it by adding milk according to desired thickness or the soup.
5. Add salt and pepper , add chopped coriander and butter for garnish.
6. Add those reserved corns to the bowl. serve hot.