2 cups - paneer, cubed
2 - medium tomatoes, finely chopped
1 - large green bell pepper/capsicum
1 tsp - ginger garlic paste
1 tsp - coriander-cumin powder
2 to 3 - red chillies (as per taste)
1 tsp - kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
pinch - turmeric
salt to taste and few sprigs of cilantro to garnish Method:
1. In a pan, stir in ginger garlic paste,cumin-corainder powder,
2. turmeric and the red chilli in about 1 tsp of oil.
3. Then add bell peppers. Stir in med-high heat for 2 min.
4. Add the tomatoes and salt and stir some more for about another 5 min until tomatoes get soft.
5. Add the Paneer and mix well.
6. Just before removing it from heat, add the kasoori methi,
7. give a good toss for about 20-30 seconds and switch off the heat.
8. Serve hot with Phulkas/any flat bread of your choice. Recipe & image courtesy: http://chefinyou.com/