2 cups - wheat flour
1/4 tsp - hing
1/2 tsp - jeera
1/4 cup - paneer, crumbled
1/4 tsp - turmeric powder
1/4 tsp - chilli powder
1/2 tsp - garam masala powder
1 tsp - Kitchen king masala
1 tsp - coriander powder
Very finely chopped vegetables like:
2 tbsp - cabbage
2 tbsp - grated carrot
1 tbsp - capsicum
1 tbsp - spring onions (only the green part)
2 tbsp - coriander leaves
2 pods - garlic
1 - green chilli
1. Mix all the above ingredients and add water little by little and form a soft dough.
2. Add a tsp of oil to the dough if it is sticky.
3. Make small balls and roll them out into circles (slightly thicker than rotis) using a rolling pin.
4. Place each rolled out dough in a hot griddle and cook on both sides (adding a few drops of oil or ghee around the corners) until golden brown.
5. Serve with raitha or pickle.
Note: If the veggies are not chopped finely, you will have a hard time rolling out the dough properly.