Barley - 3 cups (If using grinder use 4:1 ratio)
Urad dhal - 1 cup
Methi seeds - 1/4 tbsp
Salt as needed
Water for grinding the batter
1. Wash and soak the barley for 5 to 6 hrs.
2. Wash and soak the Urad dhal + methi seeds for an hour.
3. Grind the urad dhal finely and foamy.
4. Grind the Barley to fine batter.
5. Mix both the batter (consistency should be normal dosa batter) by adding salt and ferment it overnight.
6. Pour ladle full of batter in the middle of hot skillet the go towards the edges of the skillet.
7. Put tsp of oil when it gets slightly brown at the bottom flip over the other side.
8. Add tsp of oil and make crisp.
Serve barley dosa with your favorite chutney or sambar.