Cooked Basmati rice - 2 cups
Chopped carrots - a handful
Chopped cabbage - a handful
Chopped Capsicum - a handful
Chopped Onions - 1/2 cup
Chopped beans - a handful
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Pepper - 2-3 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Egg Fried Rice
1.First boil the basmati rice such that it comes seperated, spread it in a plate and keep it aside
2. Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions till it becomes translucent
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes away
4. Now add all the veggies with capsicum and pepper, keep frying till the vegetables are half cooked and fried well till the
raw smell goes
5. Increase the heat to maximum and pour the soya sauce in, stir continuously. Keep stirring for 10 seconds and then
lower the heat.
6. Add the cooked rice with required salt and mix well.
7.Scramble the eggs in seperate kadai and then add it to rice
8.Let it fry for another 5mins and then remove.