Corn kernels - 1 tin or cooked kernel 1 1/2 cup
Onions - 1/2 cup
Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Tomato saue - 1 tbsp
Pepper - little
Salt - for taste
Mozzrella cheese - for topping
For making white sauce:
Butter - 1 tbsp or olive oil - 1 tbsp (If calorie consious)
All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
For garnishing - coriander
1. First to make white sauce heat butter or olive oil in frying pan.
2. Add the flour and saute till it is roasted or changes to very very mild brown color.
3. Add milk and whisk constantly so that lumps should not be formed.
4. When it starts thickening add the salt and pepper.
5. Now to this add cooked or tin corn, Onions pepper and salt.
6. Mix two sauces in the bowl.
7. Apply sauce to every slice and and put the corn mixture on the top.
8. Broil in the oven until cheese turns slight brown on the top.
9. Serve as starter or as a meal with soup and salad.