1. Put the bread slices in a toaster to make light toasts.
2. Remove the central portion of the Apple, also the skin.
3. Make 4 round slices of the apple.
4. Add to the grated Cheese, Salt, Pepper, Coriander Leaves, Chopped Green Chillies and 2 tblsps. of Milk to make a paste.
5. Then put in Onion and Tomato, chopped fine.
6. Apply a little butter on the toasts.
7. Then spread mango chutney and put apple slices.
8. Apply a dash of cheese paste, and bake lightly in oven to a rosy colour.
4 Bread Slices, thick
60 gms. Butter
4 round Apple Slices
4 tsps. Mango Chuntey
4 tsps. Grated Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tblsps. Milk
1 small Onion cut into small pieces
1 small Tomato cut into small pieces
For the Mango Chutney
1. 1 green mangoes, Jaggery, Salt, Red chillies powder, salt, 1 small onion
2. Slice the mangoes and onions
3. Grind in the mixture all the ingredients.