Method 1. Wash the florets and soak them in a large bowl of water to which half tsp. of turmeric and 1 tsp. salt has been added. Wash and drain to remove any insects.
2. Combine the black cumin, pepper, garam masala, lime powder, grated paneer and salt. Mix well and marinate in a bowl for 30 mins. at room temperature or for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Combine the yoghurt, kasuri methi, cream, gramflour/cornflour in a bowl. Mix well. Add all the remaining ingredients except butter and cauliflower and whisk until the batter is well mixed and smooth.
4. Add the cauliflower to this marinade. Mix well. Leave aside for 1 hour.
5. Thread the cauliflower florets on skewers, 1 and 1/2 inch apart.
6. Barbeque for 6-7 mins. Baste with butter. Sprinkle a little chaat masala over the barbecued cauliflower along with some lemon juice.