Editor`s notes: Culinary uses:
1. Dry mango powder/amchur is commonly used in North Indian side dshes for flavouring.
2. It is used to enhance the taste of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
3. It is used to make dishes tangy and can very well replace tamarind in most dishes and gravies.
1. Dry mango powder is high in iron. It is ideal for pregnant women when eaten in moderate quantities.
2. It is a good source of Vitamins A and E which have anti-ageing properties, improves eyesight and is good for hormonal health.